Sunday, May 30, 2010

how to run hrglobal.drv

Hrglobal.drv and legislative data update

0. apply necessary legislative data update patch (either standalone data patch or combined with rollup patch. Apply required pre and post patches).

1. run data install

java oracle.apps.per.DataInstall apps appspw thin pind21:1571:PTCH1

choice 1: select legislative data to install/upgrade



Choice 1I (Global Human Resources Install)
Choice 5I (Canada Human Resources Install)
Choice 6I (Canada Payroll Install)
Choice 55I (United Kindom Human Resources Install)
Choice 56I (United Kindowm Payroll Install)
Choice 57I (United States Human Resources Install)
Choice 58I (United States Payroll Install)
(need to choose all with Installed under leg. data? Column)


Type enter key to return to main menu.



Choice 4 to exit to confirmation menu. Then type Y to exit and save.





2. Run hrglobal.drv

Login as applmgr
Cd $PER_TOP/patch/115/driver
Adpatch options=hotpatch driver=hrglobal.drv logfile=adpatch_hrglobal.log

Answer normal adpatch interview questions.


REF:

How to Install Legislative Data Using Data Installer and hrglobal.drv [ID 140511.1]
HRGLOBAL Basics [ID 300097.1]
Latest Oracle HRMS Legislative Data Patch Available (HR Global / hrglobal) [ID 145837.1]

No comments:

Post a Comment